Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sad News, Sad Days :(

I walked along with Gwen, Sarah, Makynli, and Kiya. We were going to get Lissie and Beth to come with us, we were going to discuss the results for Annie. We laughed and joked about things that had happened earlier that day, (namely Ivy getting sauce spilled all over her at lunch! :D)
We came upon their aisle and walked over to where their boxes were. We saw them and immediately stopped laughing because they were both crying.
"Lissie! Beth! What's wrong?!" I asked, startled and rushing over the join their hug.
"Sh-sh-she's LEAVING!" Beth bawled.
I felt a deep sorrow. Lissie's leaving?! Nooooo! She's one of my best friends! I felt the tears coming to me as well. I didn't bother to hold them back.
"What? What do you mean?" I asked, the tears running down my cheeks. I couldn't help myself.
"Well, I've been purchased. It's time for me to go to a new home! I'm excited, yet I feel sooooo sad!" She said, bawling as well.
"Lissie!" I said, hugging her tightly, crying into her beautiful lavender gown. Beth joined me, along with everyone else. We were all crying with a deep, deep sorrow.
"Lissie! It will be great for you! Don't be sad!" Kiya said, trying to sound convincing, even though she was crying just as we all were.
"Thanks, Kiya. I will have fun! But-it's j-just...I'll miss you all sooooo much!" She said, her eyes shiny.
We all hugged her, crying til we were out of tears.
Lissie, my dear Lissie.....is leaving. :(

Love ya!
~Annie

2 comments: