Friday, October 1, 2010

All About The Amazing Annie!!!

So, Gwen suggested I put a little post just with random stuff about me. I happily agreed. :D

Annie's Favs:
Food: Spaghetti
Color: Purple
Animal: Dog (I have two! Sandy and Maizy! :D)
Movie: Letters To Juliet
Book: Canterwood Crest
Holiday: Christmas
Musical: Annie (Haha :D)

A Little More About Me:
Full Name: Annie Michaela Bennett

Age: 13
What I want to be when I grow up: Broadway Actress!!!
My Best Friends: Molly, Gwen, Sarah, Kiya, Makynli, Felicity, Elizabeth

My IM Name: broadwayqueen17
Love: acting, singing, my friends, cute clothes, chocolate (yum! haha :D)
Dislike: mean people, sports with balls

Favorite Quote: There's no business like show business!!!

Yepppp!!! That's me!!! :D

Love ya!
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment