Friday, October 1, 2010

A little more!!!

Phew!!! They're gone!!! For the night!!! Yesssss!!! And no!!! Let me explain....

So there's me and my BFFs right??? Wellllll...there's also some mean girls. Melissa and her crew, as me and Gwen call them. Melissa, Whitney, Janessa, and Ivy. They are the "guards" and make sure no one goes out of hand. It's really dumb though, cuz they are always out of their boxes and walking around and stuff. It's easy to believe that Ivy's mean...she's best friends with Julie, who is also mean. I know that from Molly. Anyways....

So Melissa and her crew always get mad at everyone cuz they think they're better than everyone. It's really annoying! I mean...just leave us alone!!!

Sooo....ya! Now that the workers are gone, I have freedom for the rest of the night!!! Kind of....

Love ya!
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment