Friday, October 1, 2010

Helllllllllo!!! :D

Hello everyone! I'm Annie! I am at the factory, waiting to go to my new home...whenever that will be! I adore singing and acting, and hope to be on Broadway! I have a twin, who you have probably heard of. Her name is Emily Bennett. I miss her very much, and therefore hope, hope, hope to see her ASAP!!!! My best friend on this whole entire planet is Molly McIntire. We had lots of fun times together, and we will have lots more, because I WILL be adopted into her family. I just know it! (PS, check out Molly's blog at http://www.mollymariemcintire.blogspot.com/ :D) Anyways, I have other BFFs, too! My girlies here at the factory are Gwen, Sarah, Kiya, Jessica, Felicity, Elizabeth, and Makynli. I love them all dearly! We all hang out here, sneakily of course, for we have to stay out of sight of the workers. :P But please. Who is really going to stay in their box til they are shipped to a new home??? Not me!!! Or any of my friends!!! Haha, we are so mischevious!!! Well, I will post more later, I think the workers are coming!!!

Love ya!!!
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment