Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Brilliant Idea

So today, when I knew I didn't have to worry about Molly, (She called me and we talked-she's great! :D) I was in my bed, (aka my box open with a blanket and pillow in it haha :D) on my iPhone looking at some pictures of Wicked (The Musical) on their website, feeling sad that I hadn't been able to sing or act for real in a while. Then I thought of it. A brillllllllliant plan I tell you!
"Why don't I get some of the girls here together and we'll put on a play!" I thought to myself. Oh yes-genius!!! :D
Feeling very proud and happy I went down the hallway to the find Gwen. I told her my brilliant idea.
"Annie! That's a great idea! Let's do it!" She said, high-fiving me. I laughed.
"Thank you, dearest! Let's tell Sarah!" I said grinning from ear to ear.
So we ran down the hallway to find her. When we did, we told her, too. She agreed that it was indeed brilliant and then we also told Kiya, Felicity, Elizabeth, Makynli, and Jessica. We were all talking about in very excitedly when all of a sudden we heard a high-pitched screek. (aka Melissa's voice.)
"A play? Oh I just looove plays!" She said coming up to us, her usual smirk on her face.

"Uhhh too bad! Did we invite youuuuuu???" Kiya said, rolling her head. Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE that girl?!
"Kiya, I wasn't talking to you!" She sneered. She turned at me, trying to look all innocent. "Oh Annie, can I be in your play???"
I am not stupid. I know Melissa. She wants to get in and be the queen of it all. My first thought was "NO WAY!!! You're such a jerk!!! Why would I just let you in and ruin my play???!!! You already ruin my life!!!!" But then, I thought of something. Melissa in my play would be a chance to show her what Broadway-worthy singing and acting is like! It will be GREAT competetion!!!
"Yeah, sure, whatever. You can be in it," I said, crossing my arms over my chest and smirking right back at her. I saw Kiya's mouth drop to the floor. I elbowed her, trying to tell her I would explain later.
"Oh thank you!!!" She squealed. Then she ran off.
"Annie. Michaela. Bennett. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!" Kiya shouted, looking at me like I had three heads.
"Kiya, Kiya, Kiya. Listen to me. I know what I was doing! Won't it be great competetion and a way to show her I'm not just a stupid doll who nobody wants?!" I asked with a "YES!" expression on my face.
Her eyes lit up. "Ah, Annie my dear, I think you have made the PERFECT decision!"
And I have! I just know it!

Love ya!
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment