Sunday, October 3, 2010

Plans

We got together to think about ideas for our play. First thing to decide-what play should we do???
"What about The Lion King?" Sarah suggested.
"Sarah-brilliant idea. Problem: there's no boys here. Unless you count the bitty twins. But they're only 3." Gwen said. We all sighed.
"Wicked?" Kiya asked.
"No boys-again." I said. Then it came to me. "Wow you guys. I am SUCH a brilliant genius!!! Let's do ANNIE!!!"
"Yeah!!! We can make it work!!!! At least it's MOSTLY girls!!!" Gwen agreed, laughing.
"Ok awesome! Now let's think about auditions," I suggested.
"Good idea, Annie!" Makynli agreed. The others put in their "yes."
"Ok, so I was thinking we need to do something with acting, not just singing," I said, looking from girl to girl.
"You bring out a good point, my friend," Lissie said.
"Why don't we have everyone prepare a short monologue?" Beth suggested.
"Oh Beth! You are a brilliant genius!" I said, hugging her. She laughed.
"Ok then!" Gwen smiled.
"How about we do 1 minute auditions? 30-second song, 30-second monolouge?" I asked them.
"Yeah! Good idea!" Kiya agreed. We all smiled.

Oh yeah! This is going to be AMAZING!!!

Love ya!
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment