Monday, October 4, 2010

Auditions

"The sun'll come out, TOMORROW! Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, come what may! TOMORROW! TOMORROW! I love ya! Tomorrow! You're only a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" I finished singing, lifting up my arms in victory.
"Bravo, Annie!" Kiya shouted, clapping loudly.
"Technically, it would be brava," Makynli corrected automatically.
"Whatever, anways, you were great!" Kiya smiled.
"Thank you, thank you!" I said, bowing dramatically.
"In case it wasn't obvious, you will soooooo be Annie!" Gwen laughed.
"Uhh yaaa!" I said in my usual dramaticness.
"It's ok if you don't want me to have a lead-I won't be offended! I sound like a horse!" Lissie laughed.
"That explains why you love them so much!" Beth joked, shoving her playfully. We all laughed. Lissie DOES adore horses. :D
Suddenly someone walked in.
"IIIIII'm ready!" Melissa came in and smirked. Ugh.
"Umm ok. You're the last auditioner." I said, sitting down. The others followed this action.
She breathed in and performed her monologue and song. At the end I was......horrified.
Kiya didn't bother to hide her horror.
Lissie and Beth had their mouthes open to the floor.
Gwen, Makynli, Sarah, and me all sat speechless. Oh, why did I have this brilliant idea to put her in my play?! She's going to ruin everything!
"How did I do? Fabulous right?" She crossed her arms over her chest, signalling us to say "yes."
"Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! Everyone's speechlessssss!!!" Kiya retorted.

"Kiya, whatevs. Annie?" She smiled at me, putting it on all innocent again.
"Yeah....you were....ummm....great?" I said, it coming out of my mouth like a question.
"That's what I thought," She smirked and stalked away.
Oh yeah. Great.....

Love ya!
~Annie

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is great Annie! Do you know my friend Piper? She is where you are now too. Say hi to her for me! Do you maybe what to be penpals?


    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alice! I am glad to know someone actually likes reading this, haha!!! :D I don't!!! I should try to see if I can find her and meet her!!! If so, yes!!! I would love a penpal!!! :D

    Love ya!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete