Thursday, October 7, 2010

Beth

Beth. I don't know what to do about her! I mean, I completely understand, I've been through the exact some thing when Molly left! But, I mean.....she's soooo sad! We all are, but she's definitely the saddest. We've been trying to cheer her up.
"Hey Beth! Want to come play hide and seek with us?" Kiya asked, smiling.
"No thanks," She mumbled, staring into space, as usual.
"Come on, Beth. Maybe it can get your mind off things!" Jessica suggested.
"Guys, I know you're trying to help, but I just don't think that anything will help. I just want to be alone," She said, laying down and turning to the opposite side from us. We sighed.
A few hours later, I decided to try to talk to her privately.
"Beth, do you mind?" I asked, walking in and sitting down by her. She shrugged.
"Beth, I know it's hard. Really! I've been there! But, you just have to let it go, move on! It will be ok." I said, looking at her straight in the eye.
A small smile crept upon her face. "Thanks, Annie. You're the best." She said softly, giving me a hug.
"Anytime," I said. "I'm always here for ya, girl."
We smiled. Things are going to be ok.

Love ya!
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment