Friday, October 15, 2010

FREEDOM!

"YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kiya yelled at Beth. Beth giggled.
Wait? We're running around? Yelling? Laughing? Freely?
YES! The workers have a long weekend this week, which means pure, lovable, FREEDOM! So, therefore, we have many more privileges right now.
Suddenly, I felt a poke on my shoulder.
"Annieeeeeeee!" Beth laughed over her shoulder.
"Elizabethhhhhhhhh!" I smiled. I ran over to Jessica, but I wasn't quite sneaky enough.
"Not today, Annie!" She grinned, running away.
So, I went after Gwen instead, and it was perfect! She was looking the other way...so I gave her a nice pat on the back. "GWEN!" I yelled, running away.
She laughed and we all played for awhile longer. Then, we decided to start a game of hide and seek.
"One-two-three-NOT IT!" I screamed. Everyone else followed, but Sarah was a little late.
"Awhh darn!" She said jokingly, snapping her fingers. We laughed.
"Ok....well then! Everyone HIDE!" She yelled, going over to the post to count.
I ran over to where another a #32 named Heather was riding a horse, and got right on behind her. She laughed.
Sarah came over a minute later and I posed and tried to blend in.
"ANNIE!" She called, laughing at my cleverness. I giggled too.
"Ok, ok! At least I'm not first!" I grinned at Makynli.
"Heyyyy!" She laughed. I smiled.
We played for awhile longer. It was great fun! But, then we got hungry.
"Let's go to get lunch!" I suggested. They all agreed.

We arrived at AG Cafe. When there, we were VERY surprised.
"So...just leave us alone!" Melissa yelled at Ivy. Ivy just sat there, very much unlike her usual self to simply take the words. Melissa, Whitney, and Janessa stomped off, leaving Ivy standing there, all alone.

Love ya!
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment