Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Plans

Halloween! What an exciting word! (Since Beth is feeling better about things now, we are all talking and laughing again. It's great! :D) We discussed our plans for Halloween.

"I'm probably going to be Mulan!" Kiya said.

"That's perfect! You do look JUST like her!" Gwen agreed. We all smiled.

"I'm going to be a cheerleader! Just like Sonali!" Sarah said happily.

"Cool!" Beth said. "I'm going to be a princess!"

"You sure look prettier than a princess, Beth! That's great!" I grinned. "I think I am going to be Glinda, from Wicked!" I said, smiling and waiting for their responses.

"Oh Annie! That's awesome! Great idea!" Were things they all said. I smiled.

"I'm going to be a colonial girl, in honor of both you and Lissie, Beth." Makynli smiled.

"Awhhh!" We all agreed. Beth smiled widely.

"Ohhhh dearest friends! I have an amazing idea!" I said excitedly.

"What?" They all asked, just as excited.

"We should have a party! A HUGE Halloween party!" I said, the words coming fast, since I was very, very excited.

"Agreed! Awesome!" They agreed. I smiled.

We discussed plans for exactly how our party should run. We all smiled, satisfied with our many wonderful ideas.

Oh yeah! This Halloween is going to be AWESOME! :D



Love ya!
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment