Friday, October 1, 2010

......

"What happend?!" I asked, feeling like a deflated balloon.
"Well, she was at diving practice right? Then, there was an accident. Emily was playing around and knocked her off the diving board. She's in the emergency room right now," She said, putting her head in her hands. "I'm so sorry Annie!" She said super sadly.
"Oh no!" I said. I didn't even try to hold back the tears. I let them come, like a waterfall. Sarah hugged me.
"How could my own twin do this to our best friend?!" I asked through my tears.
"Annie, you have to understand that it was an accident. That's what Sonali said." She said, still hugging me.
"Ok," I said, getting out of her arms and drying my eyes. "I hope she's ok!"
Suddenly, we heard the chorus to "Haven't Met You Yet." Sarah jumped and answered her phone. She went in one of the aisles and talked. She was back a minute later, and she was smiling.
"That was Sonali. Molly's going to be ok!" She said, hugging me again. I cried again, but this time, they were tears of relief.
"Really?!" I asked through a sigh.

"Yes! Luckily, she only hit her wrist. Not so luckily, it's fractured." She said.
"Ohhhhh that's soooo good to hear!" I said, practically laughing from this news that she was ok.
"Plus, she got a waterproof cast, so she can still swim!" Sarah said, grinning.
"Oh, that's even better!" I know she'd be disappointed if she couldn't swim!" I said, grinning.
"Yeah! Wow, isn't it amazing how lucky she was?" She asked.
"It sure it!" I said. Suddenly I laughed. And then she was laughing, too. We sat on the floor, right there just laughing.
Sarah is my best friend!

Love ya!
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment