Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weirdness In LA

Reluctantly, we spread out our towels a small distance from theirs.

"Would you guyssss care for some smooooothies?" Melissa asked, grinning the cheesy smile again.

"Umm, no thanks, I'm on a I-don't-accept-food-from-brats diet." Ivy retorted.

I snickered and we high fived.

"Whatevvvs! Your losses!" She rolled her eyes.

Ew.

We then decided to get away from the Crew and just enjoy our swim.

When I jumped in, the water formed bubbles around me and I felt the chill come all around me. (Best feeling in the world, according to my BFF, Molly:) Gwen and Ivy followed my action.

We laughed as we splashed each other. Then we just swam around for awhile and talked about life.

Suddenly we heard a very panicked voice.

"SHARK!!!!"

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment